In accordance with CDC guidelines Massachusetts entered its final reopening phase on Saturday, May 29, 2021. We understand there are varying degrees of comfort around this change. Please know that your health and safety remain our top priority.
Here’s what to expect at the club: PLEASE CLICK ON “READ MORE” FOR MORE PERTINENT CLUB INFORMATION
- Members may remove their face coverings in all areas of the facility, including entry and exit. Non-vaccinated individuals are advised to continue wearing face masks. Anyone who wishes to wear a mask may continue to do so. We encourage you to do what feels right to you!
- Both sauna rooms will be open for use. The hot tub will hopefully be in use in the near future but unfortunately it needs some work before it is available.
- All showers stalls will be available for use.
- Cleaning towels and small white towels will be available; however large shower towels will not be available at this time. *Please remember to bring your own towel until further notice.*
What will stay the same?
- Thorough cleaning practices.
- Air filtration system: Each room in the Club has its own ventilation system for air conditioning and is equipped with Merv 13 air filters to optimize air quality.
- We encourage members to sanitize their hands upon entering the facility and take a personal spray bottle and cleaning towel to spray down equipment before and after use.
- Partitions between cardio machines will remain in place for the time being.
- The reservation system will be in use through Sunday, 6/13. Beginning Monday, 6/14 use of the pool will return to a first come, first serve basis with two people per lane allowed. However, please take note of the times/lanes that are not available when the week of 6/7-6/13 is posted as they will remain unavailable for use during those times going forward. At the end of next week we will email a pool use schedule so you can have a reminder of when lap swimming is not available.
Monday – Friday 5:00am to 8:00pm
Saturday 7:00am to 5:00pm
Sunday 7:00am to 3:00pm
Child Care Services:
The Kids’ Club House will remain closed at this time. In order to assess the demand for child care services please reply to email@example.com to express interest.
Group Fitness Classes:
We are currently offering 3 group classes throughout the week and will be adding several more in the coming weeks. We are working to rebuild our group class schedule to the caliber it was pre-pandemic by adding NEW classes this summer. We would love your feedback! What classes have you missed? What would you like to see more of?
Student Summer Special: $150 Membership Now through Labor Day (3+months)
Summer special memberships expire on Labor Day (Monday, September 6th). Please call or email, firstname.lastname@example.org, us for more information on discounted long-term membership options.
Information and Questions:
Stay updated by visiting our website www.hampshireac.com.
For all other questions please email us at email@example.com or call the Front Desk at 413-256-6446.
We are so grateful for your ongoing support. We look forward to seeing you at the Club and helping you meet your fitness and wellness goals!
-Hampshire Athletic Club