We are excited to announce that we were able to re-open as of Monday July 6, 2020!
The health and safety of our members is our top priority. We have implemented the following protocols based on the MA state guidelines surrounding Phase 3 Opening Plan to (Please click on READ MORE for the entire statement) ensure your safety while at the Club.
- We have temporarily adjusted our hours to accommodate additional cleaning protocols.
Our temporary hours will be:
Monday – Friday 5:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Saturday – Sunday 7:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Pool Is Available During The Above Times, One Person Per Lane, Currently First Come, First Serve.
Pool Closed Tuesday and Thursday, 4:30 PM – 6:00 PM
Pool Closes 1/2 Hour Before Facility Closes
Basketball court is available for shooting, no games
Tennis Courts Are Available.
- We encourage members to arrive in their workout attire as locker room use is limited. Locker use is currently not available.
- Those using the pool are encouraged to come in their bathing suit to limit use of the locker room changing/shower areas. Locker/sauna and hot tub use will not be available until Phase 4 of the governor’s reopening plan..
- Masks must be worn, nose and mouth covered, at all times in the facility, including when entering and exiting. (Except while swimming, showering or during active tennis play)
- Upon arrival members will be asked to sanitize their hands and sign a form attesting to our guidelines and protocols.
- All members will be issued a spray bottle containing CDC approved sanitizing solution and a hand towel to disinfect equipment before and immediately after use. Disposable wipes and hand sanitizing stations are also positioned abundantly throughout the Club.
- Social distancing must be adhered to at all times.
- Water fountains will be for bottle fill up only.
- Our group fitness class program is temporarily on hold. We will assess the demand for group classes and gradually revisit as public health guidelines allow.
- Family Swim time and Childcare are temporarily not being offered.
- Cardio/Strength training equipment has been rearranged, prioritized and reduced to adhere to social distancing protocol.
Maintaining a high standard of cleanliness and sanitation has always been our priority. We are committed to elevating these practices by following the guidelines the state has set forth.
We will be resuming our EFT membership billing and paid-in-full memberships as of July 6, 2020 or on EFT withdrawal date.
In good faith to our renewing members, a 60-day extension will be added to paid-in-full contracts to compensate for loss of membership time during our mandated closure.
We look forward to welcoming our members back to the Club! Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions or concerns.
Thank you for your commitment and support. We feel very fortune to be able to continue to provide our services to our community.
-Hampshire Athletic Club